All our tours daily departure guaranteed, so you can join any of the listed tours any date you like. Tour groups gather at each destination every day. Tour participants go to destination to meet the tour group.
Morocco-tour-packages.com offers expertise and experience, but perhaps the best reason to book with us is our genuine passion for Morocco and our commitment to sharing that passion with others. Through careful planning, we strive to give our clients the best experience possible. We are committed to showing you the many facets of this beautiful and fascinating country.
All your requests will be handled and answered by our travel experts in 24 hours.
When you want to book the tour, we need to charge 25% of the total amount as deposit. (Credit card) The rest of the total amount is to be paid when you arrive in Istanbul, with cash or credit card. Cash payment has special 5% discount for Turkey Tour Packages. Istanbul daily tours do not have receive cash discount from prices.
For both payment methods (cash or credit card) 25% deposit is charged from your credit card. The rest 75% can be paid by cash which receives cash payment discount for Turkey Tour Packages. Istanbul daily tours do not have receive cash discount from prices.
No, you are not going to be traveling with the same group of people through the entire tour. You will always have different group members and guides in different locations. This will give you an opportunity to meet different people throughout your trip. While travelling between places you can be with your party or alone. Once you reach to tour destination, then you will meet the tour group on tour day.
Before your arrival, we request you to provide us with your international flight details including airline company, flight number and time. According to these details, one of our representatives will be waiting you outside the exit door of the arrivals hall. Our representative will be bearing a sign with your name on it.
Morocco-Tour-packages.com is a brand owned by the well established travel agency in Morocco “Excel Travel Morocco” specialized in inbound Tourism and full DMC services.
We handle all Ground Services for Groups & individuals and make all Business Travel Arrangements in allover Morocco to allow a true experience of our beautiful country.